The events Calendar allows users to see CTE relevant events for administrators, teachers, and counselors. It is accessible by clicking on the calendar icon in the CTE homepage.
The events calendar can be viewed by month, week, day, or year. The view can also be filtered by using start and end date, audience, and career cluster.
Additionally, the events calendar can be opened in Apple iCal, Google Calendar, or in Outlook by clicking the icon for each type located at the bottom of the calendar.
The calendar can be managed and edited by users assigned with special roles. A user must be at least a Content creator to be assigned a calendar creator or calendar approver role.
- Content administrator, by default, can add, edit, approve, and unapprove calendar events.
- A calendar creator can create and view other events in the calendar. Events created by a calendar creator must be approved by a calendar approver before it will be posted.
- A calendar approver can add, view, approve, and unapprove calendar events.
- Login as a calendar creator, calendar approver, or content administrator
- In the upper admin menu, click “My Events”
- Click “Add Event”
- Enter event details (by default, publishing statius is set to: Pending - needs review. Content approver and content administrator select to published immediately)
- Click “Save”
Note: Event must be approved by a calendar approver for it to be published in the Events Calendar
- Login as a content approver
- In the upper admin menu, click “Manage Events”
- Select the checkbox by the event(s) to be approved/unapproved
- In the “Operations” drop down, select “Approve event” to publish or “Unapprove event” to unpublish
- Click “Execute”
- Confirm and click “Confirm”