Image Properties Dialog Box
To add an image, begin by clicking on the Add Image button to open the image properties dialog box.
- Link to an existing image: You can link to an existing image by clicking on the Link tab and providing the image URL.
- Browse Server: You can also upload a new image or insert an existing image from the server by selecting Browse Server.
Insert a New or Existing File
- On the "Upload" tab, select "Choose File", identify the file on your computer you want to insert, then click Upload and Next.
- Or, on the "Library" tab, search for an image already in the system and select to insert.
Modify Image Properties
Once you return back to the image properties dialog box, you can modify the image before inserting into your HTML block.
- Alternative text: Provide alternative text so that screen readers can identify the image.
- Width and Height: Modify the width and height values of the image. If the lock icon is closed, it will preserve the aspect ratio.
- Alignment: Align the image to either the left or right of the page.
When you are finished, press OK at the bottom of the dialog box. If you need to edit your image, double click on it to return to the image properties dialog box.