You can create and insert HTML content using the WYSIWYG editor. The WYSIWYG editor contains basic word processing features as well as several additional functions that are outlined below.
- Source button: Allows user to view the HTML source code for direct editing or content creation. This is a useful tool for those who know HTML.
- Link: Create a hyperlink. In the dialog box, be sure to set the target (you will usually want to set it to open in a new window).
- Add Image: Opens the Add Image dialog box
- WIRIS Math Editor: Add complex math symbols, equations, and expressions.
- Text Format: You can change the text format. Ensure that Full HTML is selected to display all WYSIWYG editor options.
- Source field: Cite any sources used in your text or images.
Note: Double-clicking an inserted item, such as an image or WIRIS math equation, will open the appropriate dialog window for further editing.